Fru-Gal Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fru-Gal Friends

Site for frugal minds to share and learn together and for becoming friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUNES CHEAP THRILLS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Very Valuable Member
Very Valuable Member
Donna

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-07-26

JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Empty
PostSubject: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2014, 9:41 pm

HI ladies, miss all of ya! silent 

Today when I was getting ready to leave work, the marketing dept set a gift inside our office, for working so hard lately with them especially being short staffed. They left a small set of bath and body shower gel,lotion and spray for each of us and also a 50.00 master card gift card! Was a sweet surprise! It paid for my Chinese dinner tonight, husbands pizza and have 14.02 left over! Probably apply it to the grocery bill or into the gas tank!

Another thrill,, kinda scare,,was I lost our debit card,,last night. Prayed about it and BOOM... the prayer was answered! I left it in the grocery bag(last time it was used) for some reason, found it in the bottem of the trash! Whew! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sissy
Very Valuable Member
Very Valuable Member
Sissy

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2014, 10:16 am

Donna, what a nice surprise from your company and smart spending to get all that from the gift card. I'm glad that you found your card.

I love going to the Goodwill lately. I bought 3 shirts for gardening on sale for $1.50 each. I found a glass finial for the top of my glass totem, again on sale, for 54 cents.
Back to top Go down
skinflint
skinflint

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2014, 10:26 am

Nice thrills for you Donna and great bargains for you Sissy.
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Administrator
Administrator
Vicki

Female
Number of posts : 1640
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2014, 9:11 pm

Donna that was a wonderful surprise from your work and you did an excellent job using the card! Oh I am so glad you found your card!

Sissy nice finds for you! I am going to get myself to a thrift store soon.

My friend's husband gave me 3 tomato plants today and even came over and planted them today while I was at work!
Back to top Go down
http://vickisvault.blogspot.com
skinflint
skinflint

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 11:09 am

Wow Vicki, that really was great service with your freebies Smile
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Administrator
Administrator
Vicki

Female

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 2:51 pm

I am slowly trying to figure out ways to become more self sufficient well one of the ways I decided was to get a dairy goat. I found one for $75.00 from the farm I get our meats from. She will hold it for me until I get the pen and shelter ready. Which leads to another thrill! I researched and found a way to build the shelter using pallets and was even able to find free pallets but just had someone offer me 2 shelters free! I just have to go get them and she isn't that far.
Back to top Go down
Sissy
Very Valuable Member
Very Valuable Member
Sissy

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 9:34 am

That's interesting. You're the first person that I ever knew that wanted a goat. I would love to get some alpacas or llamas.

I had planted some sunflowers in my one little garden last year. The seeds from the plants wintered over even in our very cold, nasty winter. I got enough sunflower plants to edge my one garden and gave some to my mother.
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Administrator
Administrator
Vicki

Female

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 11:26 am

That's awesome sissy! I love little surprises like that.

Oh I can't wait...goat milk, goat butter, goat cheese, goat soap! Lol

George decided we could turn our shed into a shelter and a shed. It's a hug building and we only use maybe half and it has a ramp we can leave down so she can come up and down. Just need to build a divider (probably with free pallets)  and fence around it.

This morning I picked up 2 very dusty but like new mountain bikes! One is blue and silver the other maroon and silver. The one needs a tube for the front tire and that's it...I figure they could be for the kids and well if I decide to hop on and ride I can lol
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Administrator
Administrator
Vicki

Female

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 7:51 am

I took the kids plus 2 to the waterpark on Tuesday as it was 1/2 price day for residents and grandparents got in free. I got in free with Ami so the 6 of us got in for $24.50! Then we ordered pizza from papa johns next door because they had a coupon $10 for a large 3 topping pizza and went out across the street to the picnic table and ate. The day cost $34.50 6 people and we had fun from 11-5
Back to top Go down
Sissy
Very Valuable Member
Very Valuable Member
Sissy

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 9:20 am

Vicki - you are really scoring some nice deals. I haven't been looking for anything too much lately. I did purchase some organic coconut oil on line cheaper than what I was paying for at another company. Plus I got free shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUNES CHEAP THRILLS   JUNES CHEAP THRILLS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUNES CHEAP THRILLS
Page 1 of 1