Fru-Gal Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fru-Gal Friends

Site for frugal minds to share and learn together and for becoming friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing more Mary Hunt.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sharing more Mary Hunt..... Empty
PostSubject: Sharing more Mary Hunt.....   Sharing more Mary Hunt..... Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 9:07 am

Abundance

Learning to view ourselves as deserving of every good and perfect gift from our heavenly Father doesn`t mean indulging in every selfish desire we might have.

Living abundantly means resting in the calm assurance that God, the Creator of the universe, loves you and me. He owns everything there is and he knows our needs and the desires of our hearts.

Living abundantly frees us to neither hate nor love money but to see it as a neutral non-issue. Only when money is not the central focus of our lives can we stand back and see it as it truly is and let it take its rightful place in our lives.

Focusing on money is a lousy way to live. I know.

No matter what`s going on in your life today, find something other than money to focus on. It`ll be a challenge, I know ... but it`s an exercise that will open your eyes and revive your soul.
Back to top Go down

Sharing more Mary Hunt.....
Page 1 of 1